|The Personalized Email Experience|
|Thursday, 19 April 2012 00:00|
Personalization doesn't start and end with your subject line. There's quite a bit of content that you can dynamically display if you get more personal and store added details about your subscribers, other than their email address, in your address book. The result provides a relevant and personalized message for each subscriber and increases response rates (opens and clicks) and ROI.
And here's the email recipe for a festive campaign reception.
- Mobile Email is the NEW Social
- Doing Nothing is Still Doing Something, Right?
- 6 Steps Toward Email Re-Engagement
- The Personalized Email Experience
- Knock, Knock... Who's There? Spam. Spam Who?
- Social Shares: The Final Frontier
- The Corporate Jewels
- Add Spice to Your Life
- You are What you Tweet
- Email Newsletter Etiquette
- What is Social Email?
- Gmail Inbox
- Become an Email Marketing Mad Scientist: Test, Test, Test!
- Don't Throw Metrics Against the Wall
- Blogging and Email