|Keep it Simple and Standard|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 11 August 2008 19:25|
Every business has a voice, the sound of which distinctly identifies product, strategy and mission.
eMail Marketing takes that voice directly to the customer or consumer. Although a single channel in the multi-media forum, eMail Marketing provides for targeted messaging to loyal customers, lead generation through value added editorial, and brand promotion and awareness.Nanomotion: October 2010, Keep it Simple & Standard.
|Last Updated on Monday, 25 October 2010 14:04|
- Mobile Email is the NEW Social
- Doing Nothing is Still Doing Something, Right?
- 6 Steps Toward Email Re-Engagement
- The Personalized Email Experience
- Knock, Knock... Who's There? Spam. Spam Who?
- Social Shares: The Final Frontier
- The Corporate Jewels
- Add Spice to Your Life
- You are What you Tweet
- Email Newsletter Etiquette
- What is Social Email?
- Gmail Inbox
- Become an Email Marketing Mad Scientist: Test, Test, Test!
- Don't Throw Metrics Against the Wall
- Blogging and Email